Biodegradable Disposable Bailers
BioBailers™ (biodegradable* bailers) are the same high quality PVC disposable bailer as Clear-View bailers. They are augmented with an additive Ecopure™ which makes them biodegrade* when discarded.
BioBailers™ have been tested for non-leaching using the SPLP EPA 1312 extraction process followed by analysis using EPA 8260 for volatiles and EPA 8270 for semi-volatiles. This is a long duration test of 18 hours, which greatly exceeds the expected use time of a disposable bailer. Here at AMS we just want to make sure our clients are receiving the highest quality bailer.
AMS has taken the lead of this issue for environmental sampling products and offers biodegradable products that will biodegrade in just a few years when discarded in a landfill. Users can now perform their groundwater or soil sampling tasks and dispose of the used samplers into a landfill without the feeling of exacerbating our plastic trash problem further.
BioBailers™ have all the same characteristics you expect from ESP’s Clear-View bailers:
- easy to use
- quality of materials
- VOC and SVOC testing to EPA 8260B and EPA 8270D
- assurance of clear and accurate samples
- clarity to see your sample
Plus BioBailers™ have these additional features:
- will biodegrade away in a few years
- will no longer add to the filling of our landfills
- will no longer contribute to our overwhelming plastic trash problem
- allows us to sample groundwater without making a further problem elsewhere
- Each BioBailer™ comes with a biodegradable free emptying device.
- Each BioBailer™ comes sealed in a biodegradable plastic bag.
- BioBailers™ are supplied in cardboard boxes made from partially recycled material.
*weighted bailers recommend with Poly Bailers. Poly Bailers do not sink naturally.